20 Life Lessons I Learned from My Dog
- Be grateful for your kibbles.
- If you truly want something, bark until you get it.
- Hide a few bones for a rainy day.
- But don’t be afraid to enjoy your best bones when you get ’em. You deserve it.
- You shouldn’t prejudge anyone you meet until you’ve sniffed their butts.
- Play with abandon.
- Chase the ball as fast as you can. And don’t stop running until you get it.
- Jump into the ocean without feeling the temperature first
- Be loyal to the ones you love. And protect them.
- Keep your fur from getting matted, but don’t obsess about it.
- Live in the present.
- Trust your senses.
- Start each morning with a good stretch to keep away those nasty dog hot spots.
- Never turn down a belly rub.
- Enjoy the ride.
- Water is the only beverage that you need. You don’t need coffee. Or wine.
- Don’t rush out of bed.
- Stop and smell the roses.
- If you truly love someone, show them. With a big kiss and a good cuddle.
- And above all, love unconditionally, with all of your heart.
Show us some star love:
Your vote is so very appreciated, thank you!