Simple, yet elegant. Savory, yet sweet. There really is no reason not to include honey and goat cheese stuffed bacon wrapped dates at your next holiday party is there?
Package of bacon
Large container of pitted dates
Container of crumbled goat cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut date in half lengthwise and remove pit.
3. Stuff dates with 2-3 crumbles of goat cheese and drizzle with honey and press the date closed.
4. Cut bacon slice in half. Wrap the bacon tightly around the date and secure with a toothpick.
5. Bake 10-12 minutes on aluminum foil lined pan.