Crowd Pleasing Deviled Eggs
i dare you to find a better tasting recipe for deviled eggs.
dozen jumbo extra large eggs
1/3 cup miracle whip
1 roasted garlic cloves (or 1 tsp garlic sprinkle)
1/4 cup honey mustard (I like kens or heinz – no honey mustard? Use regular mustard and add 2 tsp of brown sugar and 1 tsp honey)
3 tsp franks hot sauce
1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp of pepper
pinch of salt
paprika (for sprinkling on top of finished eggies!)
1. put eggs in hot tap water while you bring a pan of water to a boil. Drop in eggs and cook for 20 minutes. Transfer eggs to a bowl of cold water.
2. When cooled, peel eggs and cut length-wise. Remove yolks and mix with ingredients to taste (leave out paprika)
3. Spoon mixture into plastic sandwich baggie. Cut corner of bag and squeeze the mixture into the halved egg whites.
4. Finish with a sprinkle of paprika and serve with hot sauce out.
* Keep refrigerated until serving