#ORGANICTRAVEL Spring Giveaway!
@OrganicTravel instagram account is up and running smoothly and driving loads of traffic to www.travelingfig.com! As a thank you to the overwhelming support and love, I’ve decided to launch a little SPRING GIVEAWAY CONTEST! All you have to do is follow @organictravel and @chelseagilson on instagram, like the giveaway photo, and tag your three best travel buddies! Contest begins on Saturday March 12, 2016 and runs until Noon on Saturday March 19, 2016. Winner will be contacted via instagram direct message. Prize will be mailed within one week of contest drawing.
All the goodies in the giveaway were hand picked by me. They consist of some of my favorite organic beauty brands, travel essentials, and a few other fun surprises!
- Sweetgreens “Beets Don’t Kale My Vibe” tote. Sweetgreens is my favorite salad bar ever… I don’t make it a week without getting the Hollywood Bowl or Rad Thai! All organic, all delicious!
- Knockaround Sunglasses. Knockaround is a San Diego based company who makes pretty dope (& durable) shades that are perfect for the adventure traveller.
- Selfie-Stick. Can you say travel essential?! Yes, they are incredibly cheesy and scream tourist… but some of @organictravel’s best shots are taken with a selfie stick!
- SafeGuard RFID Blocking Wallet from Sharper Image. Identity theft is real… and all the more likely when you’re gallivanting abroad. The case offers rugged protection and shields wireless theft and tracking.
- “Everyday is an Adventure” Journal. I mean, of course I was going to throw in a journal!
- “101 Places to get F*cked Up Before You Die” Book. From the Matador Network, click here to see the trailer. Maybe now I travel a bit more for the culture & history, but there was a time… not too long ago that my bucketlist was party driven. And I in no way regret it. Yacht Week Greece was one of the best trips of my life… even if I only remember a smidge of it.
- Amara Essentials Virgin Coconut Oil. Why is Amara Essentials the best products to travel with? All natural and versatile. You can use this coconut oil on your body, face and hair to relieve dry skin and smooth dry hair. Coconut Oil is my cure all and I wouldn’t dream of leaving home without it!
- EcoSmart Lunchbox from Garden of Life. GOL is my favorite brand, ever. My health and wellness is dependent upon their wide range of organic protein powders and vitamins. I adore their company model and commend them for continually setting the bar high in the world of organic supplements and powders. This zip lunchbox is insulated & folds down to fit easily into bigger travel bags when not in use.
- American Flag. Because as much as I’m off seeing the world, I never forget my roots.
- Owl Change Purse. We’re not used to carrying around change in the US! I’m always annoyed when traveling that my pockets are filled with loose coin. This little guy will keep all your money in one safe place, plus owls are a symbol of good fortune. 🙂
- Miyu Hydrate Mi Beauty Essence. Travel isn’t always glamorous, but this hydrating mist spray is. I always use a quick spritz when I get off the plain to refresh my look! Miyu also makes some incredible teas, check the company out here.
- Happy Plugs Ear Buds. I religiously forget or lose my headphones when traveling. Thus, one can never have enough pairs! Happy Plugs.
- Yoo2 Mini Wireless Activity Tracker. Yoo2 is a wireless fitness tracker. There’s nothing better than tracking the calories you burn walking through Paris so you know just how many macarons you can indulge in. Right?
- Awapuhi Wild Ginger Hydrocream Whip. This travel size foam keeps frizzy hair tamed and touchable. Humidity does deplorable things to my thick hair, Awapuhi by Paul Mitchell is a lifesaver.
- This is Ground Cordito Chord Roll Up. The thing you never realized you needed until you have one… then you can’t live without it! This God-sent keeps all of your electronic chords from tangling while you’re traveling. Honestly, it’s ingenious. Read more here.
- ….and a few surprises!! 🙂
GOOD LUCK! Please share the contest with friends! The better the response the more likely I am to keep these contests going regularly!
P.S. Traveling Fig is running a group weight loss & life revamp program through the facebook page. If you’re ready to change your life from the inside out, join us. It’s always free, we just ask that you contribute your support and encouragement of others on their health & wellness journey!
11 May 2017 - Beauty