Natural Makeup Tutorial with Drugstore Beauty Finds! (10 steps & video!)
We all want “the natural look”, am I right? Well, unfortunately that look requires quite a bit of makeup. I’ve experimented with just about every single product line on the market from Wet and Wild to Chanel, to come up with this perfect formula of drugstore beauty finds to create the sought after effortless look!
1. Start with moisturizer and Covergirl Outlast Stay or Revlon ColorStay in 1 shade lighter than your skin tone.
2. Next contour your nose, cheeks and jawline with Milani Baked Bronzer (I use 05 Soleil) or Rimmel Natural Bronzer if you don’t want a bit of the golden shine.
3. For blush, I use NYX (in HDB12 Soft Spoken) or Covergirl Blush (in Rose Silk) applied right above the bronzer, on the top of your cheeks.
4. Color in sparse eyebrows by making light strokes in line with hair growth using a NYX eye liner pencil in the shade closest to your natural eyebrow color.
5. For eyes, start by applying Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner (in color 213, Nude) to the lower inner lash line.
7. Curl lashes and apply mascara. My favorite is Loreal Voluminous but for the video I used Maybelline the Colossal Volume. Apply two light coats to the top lashes, and one to the bottom lashes.
8. Line and color in lips in Covergirl Lip Liner (Color: Radiant) in a light pink color.
9. Lightly apply a violet tinted lip stain. I used Covergirl Outlast All Day Color in Wildberry.
10. Lastly, glide on a clear lip gloss. I used Forever21 brand, but I really like the ELF glosses as well!